Terms and conditions
Welcome to INPRESS ("INPRESS," "we," "us" or "our"). INPRESS is a cloud based editing solution able to edit your Wordpress, Drupal or native INPRESS contents with the same set of powerful tools.
By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including text, photos, videos and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share some of that User Content publicly. This means that other Users may search for, see, use, or share any of your User Content that you make publicly available through the Service
Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users"). We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide us directly:
- User Content (e.g., text, photos, comments, geo-location, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and us: for example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Information you provide us indirectly:
- When you start using our Service you are creating and account related to the external authentication provider of your choose, meaning we retrieve and store information from that service using your permission, including your username, first and last name, e-mail address and profile photo. This information can be used for other users to find you on INPRESS and Quolony, our website.
- Analytics information: We use or may use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools may collect information sent by your device that assists us in improving the Service. We collect and use this analytics information in a way that tries to prevent, within the reasonable, that any individual User could be identified.
- Device identifiers: When you use your device (mobile or otherwise) to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers". Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device's operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- provide personalized content and information to you and others
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- develop and test new products and features
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- diagnose or fix technology problems
- automatically update the application on your device when applicable
Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
Subject to your content privacy settings, any User Content that you make public is searchable by other Users and subject to use under our API.
If you remove information that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other Users or third parties using the API have copied or saved that information.
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in Spain, the United States of America or any other country in which We or any of our Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities and that may include transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world in order to provide the Service.
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, We cannot ensure the security of any information you may provide or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Thank you for using INPRESS